Lentz Eye Care considers the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, team members and communities to be our top priority.
Until a vaccine is found a new normal in vision care is taking place. We will be using guidelines from the CDC and AOA and want to make you aware of the safety measures in taking care of you and your loved ones. Our philosophy has not changed which is to provide the very best eye care possible in the safest clinic environment. Each day we are closer to a vaccine/cure and we all must stay positive and diligent during these challenging times. We want all of you to know that your vision is God’s gift and we must continue to protect and preserve.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW OFFICE GUIDELINES BELOW:
• If you or any members of your household have any symptoms of illness listed below, have been exposed to illness in the past 2 weeks or traveled out of state you must not enter the office and your appointment will need to be rescheduled:
Fever • Cough • Sore Throat Difficulty Breathing • Loss Of Smell Or Taste
• On arriving to the office please stay in your car and call the office letting us know that you have arrived: East: 634-2020 West: 201-4600 Newton: 283-7453
• If you have an appointment you will need to arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time, we will bring your medical history forms to you for updating
• When entering the office all patients will have a non contact temperature taken
• You must bring your own face mask and wear the entire time you are in the office
• To limit number of patient’s in our office only one family member at a time unless accompanying a child
• To limit face to face exposure ALL patient exams will have the Optos Laser Scan of the retina taken which will have a $20.00 additional fee not covered by insurance
• At this time our opticians will be handling and assisting you with trying on frames. All frames are disinfected after being touched.
GOAL: We want to provide the highest quality of vision care but limit exposure and time in the clinic, which will benefit you as the patient as well as Doctor’s and staff.
Sincerely, Dr. Thomas Lentz