• 1/2 cup cream cheese
• 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
• 12 slices bacon
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
• Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.